Sommelier Secrets to Matching Wine & Cheese
Wine and cheese have been enjoyed together for centuries, but the truth is that some wines do not work well with particular cheeses.
In this class we will discuss the different styles and categories of cheese. We will identify the matches to avoid and explain what factors determine the perfect wine and cheese pairing. We will taste 10 wines paired with 10 different cheeses.
In this class you will learn:
- Wines that work well with cheese
- The different styles and types of cheese
- How aging impacts the taste and texture of cheese and wine
- Cheese and wine combinations to avoid
- Factors that affect the pairing
- The magical combinations that work every time
- February 23, 2019
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Venue: Capital Wine School
Venue Phone: 202-792-5020Address: