2 hours, $75
This introductory class is designed for those wanting to develop a good foundation of wine knowledge and an understanding of how to taste wine.
You will learn about:
- Main styles of wine
- The most important wine grapes
- Key wine producing countries and regions
- How grapes are grown and wine is produced
- How to taste wine like a pro
- What to look for and why
- Matching food and wine
- Serving, storing, and buying wine
- The best way to buy wine in retail stores and restaurants
This course is taught in a classroom setting. We will taste 8 wines.
PLEASE NOTE: You may register and pay for multiple attendees. However, if the class is near capacity, the system will only permit you to register and pay for as many seats as remain available. If you wish to register more attendees than this page is permitting, please note that there are not enough seats remaining to accommodate your entire party. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- December 14, 2018
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Venue: Capital Wine School
Venue Phone: 202-792-5020Address: